4Chan City >:3 4Chan City >:3

Oh lawd, is that sum 4chans?

Oh, exploitable DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS

A Short Story A Short Story

Strauss was a genius

Wins, thanks to the musical genius Johann Strauss.

Birds n' Bees Birds n' Bees

Quite interesting...

Quite interesting.

I Like Chinese I Like Chinese

Did not do Monty Python justice.

This submission rode on the goodness of Monty Python, not good animation. This classic song was used by my father (a History teacher) back in the 90s to teach his class about prejudice against Chinese. He used a powerpoint presentation and a laser pointer to illustrate the song, and I must say, it was just as good as this was. There was virtually no animation, so it might as well have been a powerpoint slide. Also, not enough happened. Little to none animation is fine if there are a variety of pictures, but mostly I sat around listening to one of my favorite songs while looking at a still frame picture; i.e., boring. A classic example of this is the very beginning of the song, where nothing happens except the gate opens for a long time. So, ugly red text, little to no effort put into animation, and still pictures do not add up to entertainment value. I've always thought that this song would be a great background for a Flash animation, and I'm still waiting for that Flash animation to come along.

In short, the only good things about this Flash were the song (of course,) and the lyrics (although they were an ugly font and an ugly red color, at least I could sing along!)

Kanzeni Marin Nitsuite Kanzeni Marin Nitsuite

Finally, something I can actually give a 5/5 to.

I agree with the last reviewer, this has to be the best thing I've seen on Newgrounds. There's not much else I have to say except... *points to score*

9 for sound because it wasn't perfectly synchronized, but it did come damn well close to it.

This is the first submission I've given a 5/5 to in my life here at Newgrounds, besides my own two crappy submissions which don't really deserve them anyway. -_-;

The Story of Jesusism The Story of Jesusism

Lol...

I liked it, although it wasn't the best. The best thing was the content, not the graphics. The voice was OK, not bad or great. There were occasional moments of streamlined animation, but it mostly consisted of pictures. Overall, good job.

At Christmas Time At Christmas Time

Oo

...that was seriously f'ed up...

Decent animation, not the best but certainly pretty good. The voices were mediocre. As for style it wasn't as smooth as it could be. Nonetheless, it serves its purpose, which is obviously to traumatize young minds. I gave it 3 for humor because it's not my kind of humor, but that's just my own opinion.

Feeling the Music Feeling the Music

Anticlimatic.

It started out well, and I began getting high expectations...and then nothing happened. And then the music just faded out. You have a good start, it just needs more development. It was like you got lazy at the end and just stopped it. Good job nonetheless.

Killer-JO responds:

Yeah, i'm sorry not to meet your expectations, and i felt that it was better to have music fade out rather then stop suddenly. After reading all the reviews i'm considering giving this more work just so that i can give people the clip they were expecting. Thank you very much for you review

Dance, He-Man, Dance Dance, He-Man, Dance

...

Okay...decent graphics but you can't just make a looping graphic and put some music in the background and expect it to survive. I mean, it was kind of funny at first, but no follow up just led to boredom. If it does survive, then it would just be further proof of the decline of society. Meh.

When toys go Bad-1 When toys go Bad-1

Heh.

It was quite short and the replay button did not work. At least it got a laugh out of me.