4Chan City >:3 4Chan City >:3

Oh lawd, is that sum 4chans?

Oh, exploitable DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS

A Short Story A Short Story

Strauss was a genius

Wins, thanks to the musical genius Johann Strauss.

Birds n' Bees Birds n' Bees

Quite interesting...

Quite interesting.

dasdvxcvcvcbbbb dasdvxcvcvcbbbb

Flash by [Insert Name

First of all, you should not go around saying:

- none -

It's pointless, and has nothing to do with anything. It does not help prove your point in any way. You don't have to be a movie director to like a good movie or not like a bad movie! If someone has an opinion, their opinion is good whether or not they have submitted any flash. What if people want to just come to watch and play Flash Movies and Games without submitting anything? Do they not have a right to review?!?

That said, this idea is highly unoriginal and does not meet the standards of the superior one, which has an online high score table and better graphics. I do realize that the ActionScript programming for this is difficult, but it is no excuse for unoriginality. By itself, I would give it a 6/10. Due to circumstances, however, you get a below-average 3/10.

Meh. I'm done ranting.

sexmafnfnfnfnfnfnf22 responds:

- none -

ha basterd

Cute Dress Up Cute Dress Up

...

I'm not giving it a low score because it doesn't have naked women. I'm doing it because:
1) There are way too many things like this rotting in the portal.
2) It's nothing new or special.
3) I don't like your haircut.
4) Let's face it, almost anybody can make something like this.

Yes, this probably will survive, but I don't want it to. Sorry for being so evil.

faye-smith responds:

You don't like my hair cut? what the hell

Panokinetism Panokinetism

Woah, trippy

Evisceral experience... ^_^ Quite nice, although a bit...meaningless? Nonetheless, I like it.